Even lighter than its predecessor, the all new Featherlite 2 combines the lightweight attributes of a racing flat with the cushion, flexibility, and support of a high-performance distance runner.
- One-piece Fox Flow Mesh upper increases breathability while reducing weight.
- Stitchless hot-melt stability cage provides structure and support while reducing weight and increasing flexibility.
- Sock construction in the forefoot provides superior comfort while a traditional tongue opening allows for a customized fit.
- Ultra light full-length Skylyte midsole for superior cushioning.
- Visible Heel Strike Foam provides shock absorption while enhancing stability during the strike phase.
- Mid-foot Flex Tendon provides arch support, increases stability, and conserves energy during the transfer phase.
- Forefoot Rebound Foam maximizes energy return during the launch phase to aid propulsion and enhance endurance.
- Duratrak MDT outsole for excellent grip and durability.